Monday, November 16, 2009

love caged

I had my fair share of my cryings and goodbyes,
The world saw how I got beyond the lines,
So I put my heart on a box and put it out of sight.


Just when I thought I was alone but fine, 
You caught me off guard, I never needed any sign.
But still I am afraid to give myself to love one more time.


You said I was your sweetest dream you ever had,
I say, I want you back so bad.
I am not saying my goodbye nor forever,
So can we wait a while longer?
Cause things can never be the same again,
But hey, I really can't complain.


If I can just travel through time,
I'll go back and just let us be.
It's all because of me, I'm sorry.


There is no need for us to rush,
Time can heal her broken heart
And whatever the he-says, she-says


Someday, there will be a time for us
When no question will be asked
And no conceiling of happiness in our masks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com