Thursday, July 15, 2010

i missed blogging

Hello everyone! i'm back. i havent had a post since April, well, i was busy, perhaps lazy but i missed that therapeutic feeling when im blogging, so, here I am again.
I never do a thing if I know I'm not so into it, so I needed to get that inspiration again before i returned here.

Pardon if this post will be full of "I"s.

So, it's 4 months till my big debut celebration, I am so thrilled with the venue,dress,guess lists, song choices, special numbers, photo shoots. I couldn't find a word enough to tell you how excited I am!! I want my party to be very simple yet regal and memorable for me and my guests. Above all, what really makes me happy is the part where I get to pick every single detail (since I am the youngest in my family, I never had that voice on decisions) so I am enjoying every minute of planning. 
In those four months that I wasn't active here, a few things have happened and realized. 
I lost a special friend that was the last person I could ever imagine leaving me. He's the most  genuine and so soft-hearted person I've known. We may be apart for this time and it's breaking my heart every time I remember, but he knows that I have reserved a corner in my heart just for him, only for him. He said he'll love me even after forever, so I'll wait for forever to end, till our time comes.

In the mean time, I'll focus on my studies and becoming a woman of substance that I've always dreamed of being, like my mom. Speaking of my mom, there are a lot of things that have happened since she left 9 months ago, I clean the house, do the laundry once in a while, basically kept the household together. I am now sure I really love cooking, and though I gave up my dream of becoming a professional chef to taking up Accountancy, I didn't regret it. I found out that I can cook even just here at our house. And the feeling I get when people say that my food is good and that my friends are proud of me is so rewarding.  

In my one year of blogging, I think this is one of the few posts that was very personal since I use songs or poetry to express my feelings. I am not sure if I'll change the theme of my blog or if I'll rename it or what. All I know is that I am now ready to make this better!

Welcome back to me!!:))

-Kathleen 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com